salam,

a quick update; regarding on the friendship issue(s) that I think we should make it very crystal clear. all I can say is everything’s happened too fast. As I am not really mad at it, but feeling sorry cause I knew the guy. and I just hope that he’ll change n I really hope that you can change him too.

a message to HIM;

dude, you’ve got a wonderful girl that really likes you (as I still don’t know what had happened between both of you now), and I just hope that you’ll not take any advantage(s) on her. Anyway, I wish both of you good luck; in your exams as well as your relationship.




did i mention the names? No, ryte?

Still-Friend-I-Guess;

NUke

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    thanks for the concern dude.
    yeah, let's make this p(L)ainfully clear:
    it's none of your business.period.
    i know what i'm doing. what we're doing.
    no need to twist things when the actual ain't like that.
    no need to be a hero.
    coz a 'wonderful girl' like me don't need a hero, like you.
    n coz a 'wonderful girl' like me don't need help from a hero, like you.
    thanks for the concern, n thanks for the friendship. :)
    Anonymous said...
    oOo. . .
    :-\
    NUke_Rude said...
    lorh. ko terasa ke?
    NUke_Rude said...
    aku x tau sape ko, n aku rs aku xde mslh ngan ko.. (aku rs mslh aku ngan that guy jer)...
    Anonymous said...
    hahaha... untuk 3.2MP, kalau ye pun trase patut pikir balik kot. x semua nak kawan ngan kite. so, appreciating ur fren is the best thing to do.:)

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.