Salam. Actually, this song was written by myself in late 2006. Now, it is time to re-publish the song, (I guess...) Critics and comments are much appreciated as it may help me to fix any low-quality of my writing skill and improve it.



THE ENEMY

Dusty dusk will get me off
I almost forgot about my life
Helpless pain will cut me off
As what I thought you’re ruining so

Someone is trying to take the best of me
He always thinks the best of him
He’ll never give up for a single thing
That he’ll finally come up fighting with me

He’s just as a normal guy just like me
A guy who get pissed off by an enemy
That he will come up with all the things
He never know that I’m his enemy

Not so good enough to be like me
He than come up with his enemy
Trying to be cool just like I did
Suddenly he fall down, and get no profits

I warned him to keep busy
But as the stubborn kid, he surely did
As the walls getting high it’s hard for me
Neither him to be like his enemy

Tired of keep messing up with this guy
I finally give him a nice gold chance
Proving he’ll be the perfectionist
Ending up nothing, we’re insulting him

Avoid from me if you’re not good enough to be me
I can be your good partners when I wanted to be
My dark side backing up when I was needy
Perhaps, I can be a bad enemy







NUke Rude

2 Comments:

  1. afiq said...
    salam~

    tanx supprt blog aku..

    irwansyah dgn dafi dah ade blog!

    wakakakakaka !! XP
    Anonymous said...
    lyric je ke... upload la sekali ko nyanyi.. baru sedap nak komen..

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.