Not everything that you've planned will happen
[I guess] the luck is not on my side [this time]
[I] don't know why you are the one that I love
Maybe it's better for me to let you go

[Well] this is unfair, unfair for him (her)
[Surely] this is not fair; unfair for me too
It is not fair for you to ask if I love you
It's unfair for him (her)

You've never tried to understand me
[And] the love that you said, you never show [it to me]
And when the moment I'm losing...
... all the burdens that you never try to ease...


[Well] this is unfair, unfair for him (her)
[Surely] this is not fair; unfair for me too
It is not fair for you to ask if I love you
Also (Since), you are not mine

And [yes], I am definitely afraid (And [yes], I am definitely a coward)
To admit my love towards you
Even when I tried to tell you a thousand times...
... when I am with you,
"You are not mine"
And you surely knew
That you are not mine [too]...


...of Yuna's Penakut of her debut album Decorate (2010).

That's the best English translation that I can come out with.

NUke

2 Comments:

  1. Adek Abigail said...
    bukan takut atau pengecut... segan jer..
    NUke_Rude said...
    aii aii.. apa nak disegannya?

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.