I always say this to my friends:

"I am 0.78% Chinese maa..."
Don't ask me how did I get the figures. I just don't know. The numbers like...just popped out of my head.

Introducing; Chong.




Chong likes to eat; a lot. But Chong doesn't consume pork; and other exotic foods. He believes that he has converted into Islam; that actually he was born as a Muslim.

Chong maa...

Why can't chinese use their chinese name even though he/she is a Muslim?

Nuke Rude Chong.

I think that's my other me.


NUke R. Chong

6 Comments:

  1. zixol said...
    N.R.Chong....
    Ren said...
    Chong N.R. kekee
    Afir said...
    Ah Chong..ahahha..adekah muka ko cam apek sebenarnyer?Seingat aku xde pong.

    Actually, Chinese can use their Chinese name even though he/she is a muslim, as long as the name mean something good.
    (Applied to every other Race)
    Anonymous said...
    Lame xjumpe bro
    Mel said...
    happy new year mr. chong. :)
    NUke_Rude said...
    zixol;
    yee.. saya..

    janggel:
    ye saya... hahaha

    Afir:
    haiyaa.. saya sangat setuju dengan pendapat kamu itu. bagus bagus!

    lizzaaaa:
    heyyy lisszzaaaa! happy new year!!

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.