Hola, Amigo!

It's really hard to admit that; with the kecanggihan technology, sometimes it brings more negativity rather than something positive. For instance, I am no longer have more time sitting in front of my desktop and writing blogs. Instead, I (still) get too attached with smart phone(s) and do stuffs.

*tiup habuk kat blog*

Anyway, how's life?

I know some of you still checkin' out this page, craving for more things or maybe just browsing my archive and read those "Pantang Larang" section. lol. I promise, I will update the pantang larang soon. I have some good stuffs.

2016. Have been slightly amazing to me. I had (and still experiencing) the ups and downs of what we call - life. But most important is that I've got the chance to travel to some part of the world. Which is amazing. Kadang-kadang kan, bila dah semakin berusia, kita akan lebih menghargai apa yang ada di sekeliling kita, contohnya parents. Sebab tu dalam tahun ni, aku nasihat kepada diri sendiri untuk kerap balik rumah untuk jenguk keluarga. But the definition of keluarga ni berbeza, especially in the work life. Sebab hanya orang yang dah berkahwin je ada keluarga. Orang bujang macamana? Takde. Yes. Orang bujang takde parents, sibling and relatives to spend our time with. Isn't it?

2016. I try to appreciate myself more. After all, what's the point of spending so much money, time and attention to other people/thing? At the end of the day, will they appreciate you? I have learnt at least a lesson in 2016. Work still continues tomorrow though you die today. Never that I thought that I will have to pack my colleague's workstation at this age. You went too soon, my friend. Al-Fatihah.

2016. Sometimes, you just had to say "No" to certain things. Saying "Yes" all the times will eventually backfired you. 


Yeap, we still have few days remaining to travel 2016. And I hope I will, eventually progress; and be ready to travel 2017.


NUke

5 Comments:

  1. Ren said...
    First!
    Anonymous said...
    bang..cakap pergi travel. ni travel of life not places. misleading betul tajuk... -.-'
    aefitbentuah said...
    ok...good trip....
    show ed said...
    Cant wait your sexy photo here
    Susutumpah said...
    Lalalala

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.