I was browsing through some folders, then I got distracted by this photo folder which contains photos (obviously) that were taken when I was in Negara Brunei Darussalam.

Well, I kind of miss my friends there.

I kind of miss 'ambuyat', even though I can't finish it.

I kind of miss the traffic jam which equivalent to 5 cars stuck in a controlled-by-traffic-light junctions.

I miss Brunei.





And I miss their young people, who will salam-and-bring their pipi to your hand; as to show their respects to the elderly person.


NUke

1 Comment:

  1. Faridzuan said...
    Tak pernah Brunei, teringin nak pergi juga! ;)

Post a Comment




Segala kenyataan yang terdapat di dalam laman ini hanyalah pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja; dan tidak wajar dijadikan rujukan ilmiah. Semua nukilan adalah karya asli NUke_Rude MELAINKAN setiap perkara yang telah diperjelaskan sumber-sumbernya. Sebarang paparan semula adalah dilarang tanpa kebenaran bertulis. Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas kesan daripada salah laku yang disebabkan oleh tindakan pembaca itu sendiri.

 

K2 Modify and NUke Rude Blog 2010 | Use it. But don't abuse it.